1. Carne Asada Burritos. Wet (that is with enchilada sauce and cheese on top), and with the American-style, aka Califonia-style, guacamole in it. That is the stuff that is pureed with sour cream, commonly found on top of taquitos.
2. Carne Asada Nachos. See #1. Although the Mexican-style guacamole is better on those.
3. Cream Cheese Wontons. See the COTI boards.
4. Buffalo Strips, with celery and some ranch dressing. Or, bleu cheese if you want to be a purist.
5. Some nice thin-crust New York-style pizza, with pepperoni.
6. Chili, New Mexico style.
7. A Michigan--a Glazier's hot dog all topped with meat sauce and a ton of sharp cheddar (but no beans).
8. Veal Franco. The version I've had is veal wrapped around prosciutto, mozzarella, and parsley, breaded and lightly fried, and served with a white cream sauce.
9. Orange Chicken, when it's cut into fritters and served crispy and hot.
10. Tan Poi. This is a Burmese dish, basically it's rice that's been cooked with cinnamon, bay leaves, and Burmese spices.
11. Chicken Tikka Masala. Because Indian food is awesome.
12. Panang Curry, with a Thai Iced Tea.
13. A Gyros.
14. Aaaaaaaand the Taco Bell Frito Burrito.